At first, I thought of calling it PubDates (you and me together for one night every week). I decided on Writers' Happy Hour. I was then informed that we have GLaaS Happy Hour sometimes, so I figure we can refer to this particular weekly activity as WHH (pronounced Whuh?).
* Tuesday Nights (when Hamline is open)
* Hamline University Library
* 6 - 7 PM
* Second Floor (next to the main stairs near the end of the magazine alphabet)
* Look for the sign.
* We're saving a place for you . . .
What is the WHH?
Maybe you want to get published, but you need some help. WHH is there to potentially offer the following services:
- an encouraging hand of support.
- a swift kick in the rear and someone to keep you accountable about your submissions.
- a critique partner.
- 60 minutes a week to just write.
- a regular time to research/read all the journals and literary magazines out there.
Kimberly Eridon is the contact person for this ongoing event, and you can reach her at email@example.com.